08. Papercraft Objects: First Prototype

This is the first prototype of my VHS tape lightbox. After creating this prototype, I was able to identify and resolve all issues that I had previously overlooked, such as the number and size of tabs, as well as the scale of the tape itself. While assembling the pieces, I realized that the scale was far too small due to the small pieces in the interior of the design, so I doubled it to make them more manageable. I also realized that some of the tabs were excessively large, while others were completely unnecessary, so I had them removed in my second iteration. I also realized I had forgotten to change some of the cuts into scores because I kept cutting the wrong lines, which I corrected in my final design.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11. 3D Printed Hollow Form Object: The Hybrid

02. Mesh Mashup: Concept Generation

01. Objectified: Response